Friday, July 16, 2010

Have You Been to The Theatre Lately... WOW!!!

Tonight Heather and I attended the Theatre Cedar Rapids (TCR) showing of RENT. I have to tell you, I’m not typically a huge fan of musicals, but over the past several years I have seen Wicked in Chicago, and two other musicals here in CR. This one may have been one of the best I’ve ever seen, I really enjoyed it. I sincerely believe anyone who misses the opportunity to go to a show at our newly refinished community theater is missing a huge opportunity in CR.  This venue should be recognized as the jewel it is. The quality of work being done is outstanding and the talent on the stage is incredible. I’m really excited to see the progress the city of Cedar Rapids has made downtown, way to go CR. Grab a group and head downtown for the night. Enjoy this great city!  Check out the theater:  Theatre Cedar Rapids

No comments:

Post a Comment